5/16/09

Wii Told You So...

Nintendo. They made a few game console and handheld portable game systems. They were responsible for Mario, Link, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Star Fox, Banjo, Kazooie, and Halo. Ok, maybe not Halo, but they still rock. When I first heard Wii was going to be the name of the new Nintendo console, my opinion was different from everyone else's. I wasn't angry...I was disgusted

Ok, so not that much different; the name sucks. But don't fret, I am still using the money I am making at this "job" to buy it. Know why? Here are my top 10 reasons to buy a Nintendo (shiver) WII.

1. First Party Games: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
2. Third Party Support: Red Steel, Sadness
3. Virtual Console: Play all your old favorites
4. New Innovative Control Scheme: It's a freakin' motion-sensored remote
5. WiiConnect24: Online gaming, 24/7 (yes, WC24 is its real name)
6. DS Support: Download demos and items to your DS games
7. Cheep Cheep!: The Wii will cost at the most $250, much less than the $600 PS3
8. Wii Bit Small: Nintendo has promised me I can fit it in my pockets
9. A YTMND Game!:...Not rly, but I would buy it
10. The Awesome Name: Ok I ran out of ideas

No comments: