4/4/09

Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keyhole

Kingdom Hearts is probably my favorite game of all time. At the same time, I have played games better than KH, in gameplay, graphics, even story (See: Final Fantasy X), but the emotion in this game is completely unsurpassed in my opinion. I will never forget how I felt when I first beat Kingdom Hearts, and all the flaws in the game were made up for by that sense that you really were the main character. Kingdom Hearts 2...well, I dont really want to talk about it. It was a great game, but on a completely different scale, with a way less involving story. Anyway, that's not what my post is about...

A man I only know by the name of Cheksa has been working on a Kingdom Hearts Fan Game, using RPG Maker XP, for about a year, and it is due to be called Kingdom Hearts: The Lost Keyhole. Check out the forums HERE. From the pictures I've seen it's going to be a very fun game, and it's about 80% done. One of the best parts. They are getting live voices fo the game. I think I am actually going to sign up for one, so there. No, it's too late, you can't stop me. I'm jbsseagull on the forums. I'll post some more informative links about this game soon.

No comments: